The PCM Full Program is a one-year part-time program designed to be compatible with existing studies at any Pontifical University in Rome.
For students who will not be in Rome the entire calendar year, it is also possible to apply for only one term.
PCM is structured in 2 terms (overall about 300 classroom hours):
- February 2019 – September 2019
- September 2019 – February 2020
Each term is organized as follows:
- 1 Intensive Week (at the beginning of the term)
- 13 Wednesday afternoons + 4 Saturdays mornings (during the academic semester)
- 1 Intensive Week (at the end of the term)