Who is this program for?
PCM is a course fit for students of any pontifical university. It is a one-year part-time program from February 2019 to February 2020.
It consists in two terms:
- Term I: February 2019 - September 2019
- Term II: September 2019 - February 2020
Classes are on Wednesday afternoons and a few Saturday mornings, plus 4 Intensive Weeks at the beginning and at the end of each term.
The Intensive Weeks are:
- Ecclesiological Foundations of Church Management - February 11-15, 2019
- Accountability in Church Management - September 16-20, 2019
- Managerial and Economic Foundations of Church Management - September 23-27, 2019
- Governance, Change and Project Management in Church Management - February 3-7, 2020