Speaker series "Stewards of Providence: Making the Resources of the Church Fruitful"
The Program of Church Management is organizing a Speaker Series "Stewards of Providence: Making the Resources of the Church Fruitful."
The future webinars are:
- April 16, 2020: Entrepreneurial Competences of the Missionary (this webinar will be exclusively online)
- May 14, 2020: Managing International Operations in Religious Congregations
- March 12, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Church-Owned Economic Activities - POSTPONED (Date TBD)
All seminars are held at the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross from 2.30 to 3.30 pm. Room A207. If you wish to participate to the following webinars, please register here.
- February 27, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Catholic Educational Institutes - Br. Tom Kearney, CFC (Senior Lecturer in the Tangaza University College Institute of Social Transformation in Kenya), Ms. Doris Fernandez Ferrer (Executive Director of the Private Education Assistance Committee in the Philippines)
- January 16, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Catholic Health Care Organizations - Rev. Dr. Mathew Abraham, C.Ss.R. MD (Director General at the Catholic Health Association of India), Rev. Robert McCulloch, S.S.C. (Procurator General of the Missionary Society of St. Columban), and Felice Barela (President of the Campus Bio-Medico)
- December 5, 2019: Management Science and the Mission of the Church - Rev. Francis J. Hoffman, Executive Director/CEO at Relevant Radio
Download the flyer here.
For more information please contact pcm [at] pusc.it.